Agile Team Facilitation
We’ll introduce you to a wide variety of facilitation and coaching techniques – and help you become a superior Agile Team Facilitator. Team Facilitator is the ICAgile’s version of the Scrum Master Certification.
Get hands on learning for a wide variety of facilitation and coaching techniques and become a better Agile Team Facilitator
Discover how to empower and lead truly successful Agile teams—and take your career as Scrum Master, Agile team facilitator, delivery lead, project manager or team leader to the next level.
In this fast-paced course, you’ll develop a toolkit to coach, facilitate and lead your team more effectively. Get the skills to design and lead more productive workshops and meetings. Find out how you can better support your team members to reach their goals and objectives—while helping them reach their potential through continuous improvement of their Agile processes.
ICAgile Team Facilitation
- Facilitate Agile meetings and workshops so that they’re purposeful and effective
- Work with people and teams to apply the concepts and values of the Agile mindset
- Help your team collaborate effectively and truly self-organise
- Act as a servant leader guiding your team towards continuous improvement
- Choose the right facilitation techniques and tools for any context
- What makes a great Agile Team Facilitator
- Delivering great feedback
- Team lift-off techniques
- Core protocols for team engagement and decision making
- Designing great meetings
- When things go wrong
- You as the facilitator
- Facilitating real Agile meetings
What people say
Hear from the people who've attended this course.
"Thanks again for the wonderful training over the previous two days. I believe this was a valuable course with knowledgeable hosts who delivered a textbook example of online training delivery done well! Tino pai!"
Jeroen Root, Scrum Master
“I just wanted to pass on that our guys had great feedback on the course last week – they got heaps out of it and said the facilitation from the trainers was great. They’ve come back to work re-energised and ready to put a lot of new ideas in to practice which is a fantastic outcome for us”
Lauren Cross, Manager
“This course was well-designed, well run, practical and fun. The instructors know their stuff, are adaptive to the group and create a great collaborative experience. Even as an experienced facilitator I came away with some useful new techniques and a deeper understanding of agile team facilitation.”
Rebecca Speirs, Consultant Business Analyst