Leadership in an Agile Context
When you use Agile principles to manage your team, you’re on your way to becoming a great people leader. Practical and relevant to anyone transforming their organization with Agile, or looking to enhance their skills in leadership.
Use Agile principles to lead your teams - become a great people leader
This fast-paced two-day course is for seasoned managers in an organisation that’s transitioning to Agile and newly appointed managers in an Agile organisation.
It’s for people who want the opportunity to be the best leader they can be and will help them understand how to use Agile concepts and theories to successfully lead and manage teams.
Agile Leadership course
We’ll dive into the differences between management and leadership and help people acquire the skills to set up successful teams, balance empowerment and delegation, run great one-on-ones and create an environment that fosters continuous learning.
Duration: 2 days
- Understand and apply agile leadership concepts such as servant leadership
- Set up teams for success by creating psychological safety
- Balance and negotiate delegation, authorisation and empowerment
- Use radical candour for giving and receiving feedback
- Run great one-on-one meetings
- Leading in an Agile environment
- What makes a great leader?
- Psychological safety: creating a safe space to work and learn
- Delegating, supporting and setting boundaries
- Designing and facilitating meetings
- One on one and other coaching conversations
Discover how to empower and lead truly successful Agile teams—and take your career as Scrum master, project manager or Agile team facilitator to the next level.