Join Murray Robinson and Shane Gibson from the No Nonsense Agile Podcast in a conversation with Sandy Mamoli about building great teams:
- Why do some teams perform well and others perform poorly?
- The importance of skill, trust, respect, collaboration common purpose, constructive feedback and continuous improvement
- How to deal with toxic experts and charming slackers in the team
- The benefits of allowing people to choose their own teams
- How to run a self selection event
- Coaching managers to improve the system the team is working in.
- Allowing teams to select their own managers.
- The poor state of Agile and the problem with SAFE
Categories: Talks | Podcasts | Presentations.