Gold Medal Me workshop (remote)
Wed, May 27, 2020
Increased complexity and rapid technological change require us to collaborate better. Collaboration is done in teams but team work is an individual skill.
Those skills are a must-have in our complex world where responsibility, resilience and rapid learning are everything. In this highly personal talk former Olympian Sandy Mamoli dives deeply into the Olympic mindset and contrasts the perspectives and attitudes of professional sports with modern work life. She demonstrates guidelines and tools from the sports arena that we all can immediately apply.
You will learn how to:
- use deliberate practice to drive high performance
- maximise learning by picking the best possible team for you
- make failure your fuel for success
- constructively use or discard feedback
- give timely and useful feedback
- recognise the ingredient of high-performance team