Value is discovered, defined and delivered differently in an Agile context. In this ICAgile certified course you’ll experience and learn about Product Ownership as an Agile discipline and craft.
Dive deep into exploring, assessing and testing ideas. Look into methods for validating assumptions and tools to explore and frame solutions. Learn how to create a product backlog, map user stories and define your releases. Cover ways of prioritising backlog items and delivering value to end users incrementally and continuously.
You’ll learn through hands-on exercises, practical activities, discussion and presentations—and as part of the workshop we’ll help you find ways to apply what you’re learning to your everyday work life.
Ignite your passion for Agile Product Ownership with accomplished trainers who are among the most experienced and well-respected Agile practitioners in NZ.
- Product Ownership and the value exchange
- Introduction to Systems Thinking
- Discovery: Your ecosystem of users, customers and stakeholders
- Discovery: User interviews and empathy maps
- Framing the problem with the opportunity canvas
- Testing assumptions and working with prototypes
- Agile Roadmaps
- Product Backlog and user story mapping
- Writing great user stories
Explore the big ideas at the heart of Agile, learn how to manage work efficiently as part of an Agile team and walk away with an ICAgile Professional Certification.