Creating Great Teams
Design more efficient Agile teams in a quick, safe way following a proven process. You’ll work with the people who literally wrote the book on Self- Selection: Us.
Self-Selection creates more effective teams of happier people
Self-selection is the simplest, fastest and most efficient way to form agile teams, based on the belief that people are happier and harder working if they can choose what they work on and who they work with.
Follow in the footsteps of companies from all over the world including Trade Me, The Iconic, GoToMeeting, Riot Games, Spotify, Campaign Monitor, Opower, Discovery, Australia Post, HBC Digital and many others, and find out about the ideas and theories behind this exciting new approach to team creation.
Learn how to run your own self-selection event and how to overcome the roadblocks to self-selection nirvana.
What you'll learn
- Explain why Self-Selection is the best way to ensure the optimal team design
- Recognise in which circumstances Self-Selection is a valid approach
- Describe a tried process for Self-Selection that scales to at least 200 people
- Anticipate and address people's questions and concerns
- Create a plan that includes a number of pre-requisites for self-selection success
Explore the big ideas at the heart of Agile, learn how to manage work efficiently as part of an Agile team and walk away with an ICAgile Professional Certification.