We believe that teams work best when people have a direct say in which team they work in, and what they work on. It was on this basis that we created a self-selection process that has now been used all over the world.
The people who literally wrote the book on self selection can guide you through the concept, demonstrate why it's the best way to select teams, and coach you through the planning and running your very own self-selection event.
If you'd like to learn how to run your own self-selection event and how to overcome the roadblocks to self-selection nirvana sign up for our 2-hour "Dynamic Teaming with Self-Selection" workshop.
Follow in the footsteps of companies from all over the world including Trade Me, The Iconic, GoToMeeting, Riot Games, Spotify, Campaign Monitor, Opower, Discovery, Australia Post, HBC Digital and many others, and find out about the ideas and theories behind this exciting new approach to team creation.
Learn how to run your own self-selection event and how to overcome the roadblocks to self-selection nirvana.
What you'll learn
- Explain why Self-Selection is the best way to ensure the optimal team design
- Recognise in which circumstances Self-Selection is a valid approach
- Describe a tried process for Self-Selection that scales to at least 200 people
- Anticipate and address people's questions and concerns
- Create a plan that includes a number of pre-requisites for self-selection success
Duration: 2 hours