Kanban Management Professional
Gain the knowledge necessary for rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. Learn how to manage and evolve it over time.
This class is for you if you:
- Have experience designing a Kanban system and introducing it in your company
- Want to keep momentum beyond the initial improvements realized from the Kanban system introduction
- Want to apply the Kanban method effectively across your company, where many services/Kanban systems connect and interact
- Are pursuing the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification and want to experience an enhanced version of its final training stage, the KMP II class
Attendees are expected to have read Kanban by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows. Prior attendance in the Kanban System Design is preferred.
- Kanban Management Professional (KMP) professional credential (for those who have completed KMPI and II)
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understanding asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Managing evolutionary change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
People who are currently using a Kanban system, have prior experience with Kanban, or are currently in the KMP training series.
Implement continuous improvement for sustainable customer satisfaction.
Training certified by Lean Kanban University
Step 2 in earning the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential certificate